The Metal Roof Restoration – The MR System
A complete waterproofing system for metal roofs that inhibits rust, stops leaks and provides an energy efficient, long-lasting and attractive finish coat for years of service. All seams are reinforced with fabric (the best and most flexible fabric in the market) reinforcement embedded in acrylic elastomeric roof coatings. Exposed fasteners are sealed from the elements with premium caulking. Finally, the entire surface of the roof is protected with an elastomeric roof coating. This system is an effective method for preserving an existing metal roof without the need for costly metal repair or replacement.
What this system can do for you:
- Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure.
- Fully adheres to most roofing substrates without the need for attachment devices.
- Stops leaks at seams where they most occur.
- Can eliminate the need for labor-intensive tear-off and disposal.
- Stops leaks around roof protrusions (vents, air conditioners, etc.)
- A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building.
- A cooler roof lasts longer.
- Rust inhibitor – reduces rust.
- Overcome metal design flaw characteristics.
- Reduce air conditioning costs.
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal.
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
- Renewable warranty with re-coat.
Metal Roof System Application
1. Primer: After proper surface preparation, prime rusted surfaces with Metal Ready® WB rust inhibiting metal primer.
2. Caulking: Caulk all fastener heads with Kwik Kaulk® Fastener Grade to prevent leaks.
3. Seam Treatment: Waterproof all metal seams with durable Spunflex fabric sandwiched between two layers of base coat.
4. Finish Coat: Apply a white, reflective top coat for durability and energy efficiency.
ENERGY STAR-rated roof coatings are more popular than ever because they offer:
This is a long form text area designed for your content that you can fill up with as many words as your heart desires. You can write articles, long mission statements, company policies, executive profiles, company awards/distinctions, office locations, shareholder reports, whitepapers, media mentions and other pieces of content that don’t fit into a shorter, more succinct space.
A terrific Return On Investment (ROI). These roofs can literally pay for themselves in energy savings within just 7 years (results may vary).
You may qualify for the federal government’s new tax credits and/or rebates -earmarked for energy-efficient projects.
This system can eliminate the need for tear-off, which reduces the amount of waste that is added to our landfills.
Copyright © 2019 Straight Edge Roofing - All Rights Reserved.