Elastomeric Roof Systems
Fluid Applied Reinforced Elastomeric Latex Roof Membranes
A fabric-reinforced ply system combines the leak-resistant seamless membrane of a liquid-applied system with the toughness and a tensile strength of a single-ply system.
The reinforced fabric (the best and most flexible fabric in the market) gives extra strength to the finished watertight coating membrane without adding significant weight. With its reflective, energy-saving white top coat, your finished ply system stands up against tough weather and offers strong long-lasting protection.
Fabric Reinforced Roof Coating Systems also offer decades of impressive, leak-proof performance that includes:
- Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
- Seam-free barrier to protect structure from the elements, no fasteners, no seams
- Fully adheres to most roofing substrates without the need for attachment devices
- Can be put over a foam roof for the durability and strength of a single ply on roofs that are vulnerable to damage caused by heavy traffic, hail, bird pecks, etc.
- Fast application – minimizing work-site congestion
- Can eliminate the need for labor-intensive tear-off and disposal
- A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building
- May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away
- A cooler roof lasts longer
- Dirt-resistant finish
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure
- Renewable warranty with re-coat
The Ply System is installed by systematically applying coating and fabric to the surface. This is achieved by applying base coat and immediately embedding Spunflex fabric into the wet coating. While the coating is still wet, a second coat of base coat is applied.
After the base coat applications have dried completely, top coat is applied over the entire roof surface.
ENERGY STAR-rated roof coatings are more popular than ever because they offer:
- A terrific Return On Investment (ROI). These roofs can literally pay for themselves in energy savings within just 7 years (results may vary).
- You may qualify for the federal government’s new tax credits and/or rebates -earmarked for energy-efficient projects.
- This system can eliminate the need for tear-off, which reduces the amount of waste that is added to our landfills.