Polyurethane Foam Roofing
Spray Polyurethane Foam & Coating System
The system provides high grade insulation on both roofing and interior wall applications to seal your entire building envelope from the elements. Both interior wall and roofing foam applications effectively control air infiltration, add strength to your building and save you money. With an insulating value of R-6 per inch, no seams to leak and no fasteners, foam systems deliver exceptional energy efficiency throughout the year. On roofing applications, combine these benefits with the proven protection of ENERGY STAR rated coatings and you have a system designed to stand the test of time.
What the foam system can do for you:
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure
- Stoppage of air infiltration, the number one culprit of most energy loss
- Seam-free barrier to protect structure from the elements, no fasteners, no seams
- Fully adheres to most roofing substrates without the need for attachment devices
- Can eliminate the need for labor-intensive tear-off and disposal
- Can easily compensate for compromised/damaged substrate and roofs with poor drainage
- A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building
- May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away
- Adds structural strength without adding much weight
- A cooler roof lasts longer
- Reduces sound transmission
- Will not absorb water due to foam’s closed-cell insulation properties
- Dirt-resistant finish
- Added insulation lowers heating & cooling bills
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available
- Renewable warranty with re-coat
- The Ply System can added for the durability and strength of a single ply on roofs that are vulnerable to damage caused by heavy traffic, hail, bird pecks, etc.
ENERGY STAR-rated roof coatings are more popular than ever because they offer:
- A terrific Return On Investment (ROI). These roofs can literally pay for themselves in energy savings within just 7 years (results may vary).
- Possible “green” building tax credits and/or rebates from the federal government.
- This system can eliminate the need for tear-off, which reduces the amount of waste that is added to our landfills.