Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Fluid Applied Reinforced Elastomeric Latex Roof Membranes
A fabric-reinforced ply system combines the leak-resistant seamless membrane of a liquid-applied system with the toughness and a tensile strength of a single-ply system.
The reinforced fabric (the best and most flexible fabric in the market) gives extra strength to the finished watertight coating membrane without adding significant weight. With its reflective, energy-saving white top coat, your finished ply system stands up against tough weather and offers strong long-lasting protection.
Fabric Re-inforced Roof Coating Systems also offer decades of impressive, leak-proof performance that includes:
– Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
– Seam-free barrier to protect structure from the elements, no fasteners, no seams
– Fully adheres to most roofing substrates without the need for attachment devices
– Can be put over a foam roof for the durability and strength of a single ply on roofs that are vulnerable to damage caused by heavy traffic, hail, bird pecks, etc.
– Fast application – minimizing work-site congestion
– Can eliminate the need for labor-intensive tear-off and disposal
– A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building
– May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away
– A cooler roof lasts longer
– Dirt-resistant finish
– Non pro-rated material warranties are available
– Easy and affordable repair and renewal
– Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure
– Renewable warranty with re-coat